Casio GW-M5610-1ER Wave Ceptor Radio Controlled G-Shock Mens Digital Resin Watch
A 10-year battery life, 10bar water resistance and 10 m dropping G-Shock resistance. These were the three requirements of the ‘Triple 10’ concept that led to the development of G-Shock’s shock-resistant structure. The rugged shape and robust styling originated with an engineer’s brief calling for an ‘unbreakable watch’.
Since its birth in 1983, G-Shock has continued its unrestrained evolution while retaining its unique structure and has continued to push forwards technologically too. It has produced versions that resist freezing temperatures, high water pressure, magnetic fields, centrifugal forces and radio-controlled technology that constantly makes sure they display the correct time wherever you are in the world.
It’s not just technology that’s been a strength for G-Shock over 30 years though. The G-Shock is also about functional beauty and fashion-wise the brand has worked with renowned artists and taste makers over the years to create some outstanding collaborations, including Maison Martin Margiela, Eminem and Maharishi to name but a few.
- Radio controlled watch with, solar powered, stop watch and alarm
- Protective scratch-resistant hard mineral crystal lens
- Square high-performance and durable resin case with digital display
- Durable and strong resin 23mm wide strap with buckle
- Reliable quartz crystal movement technology for precise and accurate time keeping
There are no reviews yet.